Sunday, June 20, 2004

Yippee!!! what more could i ask for???

ureka ureka!!! I found a house for myself. That brings an end to my apartment hunt. For a moment I had really started to doubt if i'll get a house here. But I am feeling really great... and I'm in one hell of a mood today. Well, today Varun and I started a door to door operation in telecom-nagar asking anyone and everyone if there's an apartment available on rent. Finally we found "my" house, nice drawing cum dining room, good kitchen (very spacious), 2 bedrooms of decent size... actually everything I wanted. I'll be moving in by the end of this month. Anyway, let's get over with that.
...last night's dinner, one more awesome thing. Shailesh and I happened to go to indira-nagar to have dinner. My original intention was to see some good infy girls, but shailesh had to make his "important" phone call. So, ended up reaching there at 10:15, when all the girls had already left. Then I looked at what was there for dinner... man!!! unlimited aalu-parathas for 25 bucks. That too each paratha, king-size, think and with a big peice of butter on it. What more would I ask for from life!!!??? ...ended up eating 4 of those things (Shailesh, of course, managed 5). Forget walking, even getting up was tough then. Somehow we managed to get to the hostel. Today, in the lunch, once again there were aalu parathas... definitely NOT that good.
...otherwise spent the entire day chatting and doing nothing else. Finally went for the hunt in the evening and came back successful. I am invincible!!! hee hee hee

--
EclipsE >:-]

No comments: