Thursday, June 10, 2004

Brand New Day!!!

Yeah, it's a brand new day... but then only the day is new. All the monkeys that were on my back till last night are still there.
...10:30 AM the alarm rang and I got up looking for my assignment papers with my eyes still closed. "Why the hell did I have to take this course at all???", I cursed ...but then as the mind booted up like a Windows 2K3 Server, taking another 30 minutes, I came back to my full senses and realized that it's just "puraane paapon ka prayishchit". I had 2 assignments to finish till 2 o' clock. So, I got down to do the work and was as usual five minutes late in finishing it. I rushed to the mess and barely managed to get lunch. But the lunch was good and was definitely worth the run to the mess.
After food I rushed to the college to submit my assigments. There was no class today ...what a relief. Then enjoyed the company of a new friend who happens to have come to IIIT for a project. I had met her on ryze. We had some good time. At least I did and I hope I left some braincells in her head so that they would grow(of course, to be eaten again) in another couple of days (Food Preservation).
Now, I'm sitting in my room writing this thing, trying to burn off at least one hour in the process. Background is being made beautiful by Meenaxi songs (Rehman did a great job once again). I've been trying to give a little company to Sonu Nigam as he sings "Do Kadam" ...but I think both of us have different singing styles (Or he's a really bad singer). So, the combined result of our efforts is really bad.
Coming to the future plans. I'm leaving for Bangalore tonight for the Microsoft Student Advocates Meet. It looks good at least - An all expense paid trip to Bangalore with stay at Golden Palms Resort. Let's see what happens there. Don't know if i'll be able to write for the next 3-4 days. Also to mention a lot of pending work that is piling up. I am yet to watch "Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Dev" will be out tomorrow. I'll watch these as soon as I'm back. Then "Lakshya" is making it's entry next Friday, the 18th.
Well, that's all for the moment.

--
Eclipse >:-]

No comments: