Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Did we talk about The Matrix???

Well, our discussion on *ETU ended without a mention of "The Matrix". I sincerely appologise for the error. So coming back to the point, I think we missed one of the most important sources of ETU. Studies show that when it came to ETU, Matrix fans faired far better than "normal" human beings. I have a personal record of spending more than 300 hours watching and discussing the Matrix Trilogy. The counts would be The Matrix (>50 times), Matrix Reloaded (>10 times), Matrix Revolutions (3-4 times, though it sucks majorly). I sometimes feel that Matrix could be added as an extra level in *list. So, my advice is that people going in for movies should try to watch The Matrix and try to appreciate it.

--
EclipsE >:-]

*refer to my previous post

No comments: