Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Busy Days Ahead...

well, as of now it's a vidai scene out here. Ashutosh went home (Mumbai) yesterday. Tanu left for home (Meerut) today morning. She has her visa interview in delhi on 21st. Then Arpit is leaving (For Indore, and then Lucknow) tomorrow morning. All through the night he was burning CD's in my room... that's a typical "rasm-e-vidai" at this place. You grab as much stuff as you can on CD's. I started off with my mission long time ago and as of now I have a massive collection of movies.
...Anyway, coming to me... Day before yesterday night I had a good dinner (buffet) at fortune katriya (Couldn't take the mess food suddenly after coming from Bangalore where I the food was heavenly). Ashutosh and Shailesh had gone with me. Well, the buffet also included unlimited drought beer. So, I was on a good high by the time we finished. So, just came back and slept. Yesterday wasn't really productive. Just a class of "Computational Linguistics" (Hopefully the last leech stuck to my body, after getting rid of which, I'll be free). I am having a feeling that my life is getting into a routine which is strictly unacceptable. Everyday I get up at around 11 and finish my assignments before my class which is at 2:30. This class thing lasts till around 4:30-5:00 and by then the day is already gone. I should be doing something about this. However, I have a lot of work today. ...also have to begin with the final project coding. I'm almost there but the truth is that I'm still not there and I don't have much time now. So, I think that will be something that will change my routine. Man!!! I just love coding. So, I hope GoD (My final project) will be over soon. The days ahead also look really busy because I have to hunt for an apartment now. It has become very critical now. The notice has come...and they're gonna throw us out of the college by the end of this month. No new movies watched...life seems so miserable right now...not my type of life at all. I am dying to go out and really freak out for some time with some good company.
...but "jeevan ka satya" is that I have to read some sh*t regarding my course project... I'll read that in the night. Today's timepass web-browsing was a site called http://www.funtrivia.com . The page of typical interest was http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/movies/index.html. This page had many movie quizzes for a nice timepass. The weather in Hyderabad is awesome these days. It's really windy in the evenings and nights. Anyway, that's all I have for today...I know nothing interesting. But I'll do something about it. Abhi to I'm fed up of writing this thing and want to wander for sometime.

--
EclipsE >:-]

No comments: