Sunday, June 27, 2004

Harry Potter 3

Oh my devil!!! why the hell did I have to go for this movie at all... and that too after paying a major 185 bucks for watching it on the massive IMAX screen. I think it was just a bad day!!! This movie is not even kid-stuff... it is utter nonsense. They build up the suspense like anything...making the movie so slow that it literally crawls... and then when it all gets over in the end, you are like "what the f*ck!!??", not because you are surprised (as would happen is any good movie), but because you are feeling so irritated. Anyway, if you are the types who likes "shocking ends" then I would definitely recommend "The Others" (*ing Nicole Kidman). It has the most shocking end that I have seen till date. Otherwise also I am recommending some movies where I really liked the end because of the surprise element in it... Payback, Bandits & Ocean's 11. Can't think of more names right now (I guess I'm feeling too sleepy right now)
Coming back to Harry Potter 3, there is absolutely no content in the movie... not even anything entertaining. This one is the worst of the three. Not that I liked the other two, but they were still better than this one. Well I think i'm feeling so much for this movie because I ended up spending so much money on this one. Anyway, that's all for the moment.

--
EclipsE

No comments: