Sunday, June 20, 2004

gmail ..all the way!!!

What a day!!! Just yesterday I was having a talk with some people about the phenomena called gmail. It has pretty much become a status symbol between us IT guys >;-]. None of us had an account out there. 1GB of storage space...man!!! what else could you ask for. Yahoo had to increase the storage space from 6MB to 100MB just because of gmail. Anyway, the talk of the day is that I finally managed to grab a gmail account. Credits to Gautam (One of my IIIT friends, currently getting screwed at XLRI)...he had an invitation and he forwarded it to me. I have registered by e-mail id as frozenthrone@gmail.com and have decided to use this as my primary address. Now, talking about the name frozenthrone ...well, that originates from a game called "Warcraft 3". It wasn't quite my type of game but the game videos were simply awesome...easily the best work ever done in pre-rendered graphics except for the masterpiece called LOTR. I still remember the days when all night my graphics group and I used to watch those videos again and again (while cooking maagi) and kept admiring the detail. Anyway, the bottomline of this post is that I am now a gmailer!!!

--
EclipsE >:-]

No comments: