Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tagged!!!

Tagged by Sabita:

Three names I go by:
1) Manas
2) Saran
3) Goju!!!

Three Screen Names:
1) EclipsE
2) DevilHimself
3) The PieceMaker (when i used to play Quake-3)

Three things I like about myself:
1) The clarity of my mind - what i want and when and how i want it
2) My belief in my actions
3) My intensity, passion and focus in doing whatever i choose to do

Three things I don't like about myself:
1) My anger (rare, but pretty bad)
2) My insensitivity
3) My inability to do more than one thing at one time (can't even handle two chat windows at the same time)

Three things that scare me:
1) My anger and nothing else
2)
3)

Three essentials:
1) Interesting people around
2) Good food, music and clothes (bole to, good lifestyle)
3) Speed (in everything perhaps)

Three things I like in the opposite sex:
1) Smartness
2) Agressiveness
3) Love for vampires ;)

Three things that I want to do badly now:
1) bungy jumping
2) sky diving
3) *evil grin*

Three careers I am considering right now:
1) Actor (Theatre)
2) Game Programmer
3) Wildlife photographer

Three places I'd love to go on vacation:
1) Grand Canyon
2) Niagra Falls
3) Outer Space

Three kids' names I like:
1) Kittu
2) Nannu
3) Aryan

Three things to do before dying:
1) Do something significant for the Department of Defence
2) Write the game of the year
3) Conquer the world

Three people who get to take this wonderful quiz:
1) ONE THING TO RULE THEM ALL
2) Three Drinks Ahead
3)

--
EclipsE

1 comment:

^..^,,,~ said...

Wildlife photographer!!

Really hope you get to live all your dreams :)

Cheers!