Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I said it...

Here are a chosen few of my lines that just came up during various conversations -
1. I don't play by the rules, I play "with" the rules
2. Your company does you no favour. So, it is unprofessional to be grateful to your company.
3. These days, ethics are in fashion
4. Stop comparing Windows and Linux. You can't compare a work of art with a work of science.
5. Mirrors made me believe that insanity could be personified
6. If worship god, so that good things happen, why not worship the devil so that bad things don't happen?
7. Do something ...or destroy something!!!

--
EclipsE

2 comments:

Ray Lightning said...

These days ethics are in fashion !!

hahahahahaha :)) ROTFL

Whoiscb said...

Hi Manas,

Came across your link from Poornas.

Loved the lines:

If worship god, so that good things happen, why not worship the devil so that bad things don't happen?

and

when you say : "Stop comparing Windows and Linux. You can't compare a work of art with a work of science."

May I ask which is the work of art and which is the work of science? ;)