Thursday, September 29, 2005

The one thing i can't do

All these days, I've seen us together,
...and here we are, closer than ever
You gave me back, my poem ...my words,
that i had lost, in a life among nerds
Now, here I am, in love with you,
with the core of my heart, shining anew
I'd die for you , I'd live for you,
and all I have, I'd give for you
But,
with everything, I'd do for you,
there is one thing, I can not do
...and that one thing, I leave to thee,
for I just can not, make you love me

-- Manas Saran (29th Sept, 2005)

8 comments:

Manas Saran said...

Thanks anna!!

smr said...

how true!

Lord of all Things said...

wow buddy ... she is keeping u on ur toes ..

Manas Saran said...

I don't really mind till she's bringing out the best in me. >:)

s said...

whos she ;)

Ray Lightning said...

whoa ! you got to help me when the time comes for me to write stuff, manas !!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's real nice.

Ambition14 said...

another amazing post. I should be studying for my exams right now rather than going thru your blogs lol. I must say you are an amazing writer. again keep it up.