Monday, September 26, 2005

Bavra mann

I always felt like posting the lyrics of this song and always forgot to do so.
But today I just couldn't forget doing this -

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna...

streets we have never walked on,
windows we have never opened,
hands we have never held,
dreams we shall never, never see again.

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna,
bavre se mann ki dekho, bavri hain baatein
bavri si dhadkanein hain, bavri hain saansein

lives we have never lived,
hopes we never realized,
fires we have never lit,
laughs we shall never, never make again

Bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna...

I hear those strange whispers again.

--
EclipsE

7 comments:

Manas Saran said...

Thanks pal, these are the lyrics of the poetic version of the song. I haven't posted the lyrics of the main song but i did find them in some blog.
Anyway, i likes the movie a lot. But the name of my blog actually is not based on that movie. It is from the ghazal by ghalib (also used in the movie). I have loved this particular ghazal since times i can't even recall.
shine.

Banvri said...

hi i was searching Bavra mann lyrics then i come acroos to ur blog ..
n i read ur post :)

finally my comment ...

a nice post :)

Unknown said...

could someone plese send me the song... the one with the male vocal.. , not the shubha mudgal version.. the one with the terrific tabla taal.... please please... please help.
km.koshie@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sorry.. just wanted to correct my email ....

its kim.koshie@gmal.com

thanks a ton!!please help/.

Ami said...

Hi dud
Realy it very nice creation i m searching this song for a long time if u hav this,
then plz send it to me at youramitjha@gmail.com

kanika said...

one of the most beautiful and soulful songs i have ever come across. thanks for posting :)

Janice said...

hey, where can I get this song in Mp3 format along with the poetry?