Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hellraiser raises hell!

"Hellraiser", yeah ...that's the name I've given to my precious home theatre. Everyday in the morning, I play music on it for about an hour ...that is, while I get ready for office. Today I was playing songs at the "usual" volume when the neighbours sent their servant to ask me to lower the volume... and as soon as i came out of the house, there's this aunty - "can you 'please' play songs at a lower volume. We are getting disturbed". With a smile on my face I said, "Alright ma'am, I'll lower the volume right away". Finally, my "Hellraiser" lived up to its expectations. Now don't mistake me for a sadist. It was just once that i wanted to do this and also it was only the "usual" volume, as mentioned above.

6 comments:

Sameera said...

haha
im damn crazy abt music being enjoyed only at a loud volume, so i know wat u mean..

but ur a bad neighbor :p
shd have amused the aunty for a while..hehe

Manas Saran said...

@sameera - hey, I tried to be a good neighbour. I just wanted someone to ask me to lower the volume... sirf ek baar!!! You see, it gives me satisfaction that this thing can shout load enough.

Lord of all Things said...

the only hell raiser fer me is my sis.. thatz her screen name!if i were ur nehibour.. u know wat i wud have done*winks* wid u!!>>

Manas Saran said...

@playboi - i believe you take their frustration as a compliment to your music system. Gosh, you have so many ppl around whom you can torture... I hardly have 4-5

@swathi - *smiles and winks back*

Lord of all Things said...

*wonders if u got her point*??

Julez said...

Hehehehehehe.....

Well written....

Do visit my blog too...

http://chicky_randomthoughts.blogspot.com/