Friday, December 16, 2005

I got my first real six-string

...Finally!!! Mom's gift for my 24th birthday and there could have been nothing better. I got a guitar - GB&A, deep blue color and I love it!!! This thing simply rocks... and in due course of time, it will make me rock!!
All my dearest posessions have names and I've named it "Hammer". To begin with, I bought a book along with it. I am currenly practicing the lessons from the book but will very soon join regular classes.
Past few days have been awfully busy... I've been wanting to make this post since last saturday but work and other things have kept me so occupied that I haven't been able to steal even a few minutes for this post. Actually, even if I get a few minutes free at home, I spend them with "Hammer" >:D. That's why I'm making this post from office.

3 comments:

^..^,,,~ said...

Congrats!! Happy serenading too :D

Lord of all Things said...

hey cool
Fine and gun, played in till my fingers bled.type yeh??

adarsh said...

advance b'day gift mila kya?