Monday, June 11, 2007

Life in blue - the next level


Life in blue - the next level, originally uploaded by manas.saran.

This is taking "life in blue" (my older photo-post) to the next level. I got a new Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro lens. Now as it was already night by the time I got home, there was no opportunity to test the telephoto capabilities of the lens. So, i decided to be the god of small things and try the Macro mode. To my surprise, the macro mode is pretty good - sharp and crisp.
Now coming to the pic of the day. This is a macro shot of a water bubble in the bucket in my bathroom :). I adjusted the image for high contrast and enhanced the blue tone to get this effect that you see!

1 comment:

kunalc said...

u really made God out of small things :)

[tho the black patch at top right corner is bit disturbing]